moving students from one course to another

wbagsby
Trainee

moving students from one course to another

I need to move groups of kids from one course to another in their student requests.  Is there a way to move them all a one time vs. having to go into each student's request to do it one by one?

3 Replies
ItsOnlyDoug
PowerSchool Champion
PowerSchool Champion

Assuming you are working in PowerScheduler, you can select the group of students you need to make changes for and then go to the Functions menu (PowerScheduler > Selected Students > Student Scheduling Functions) and Mass Add/Delete specific requests:

Screen Shot 2021-07-29 at 10.27.58 AM.png

Doug Skinner

District Instructional Data Officer
Gateway Regional School District

Did your issue get solved? Please remember to give Kudos and/or select Accept As Solution on the helpful posts to thank the author and to help others find the solution.

wbagsby
Trainee

Thanks but no I don't think we're working in Power Scheduler. My systems says Eschool Plus and I have a tab for Scheduling that I'm working in.  We just started working in this system 2 wks ago so ???

ParitoshT
Community Support Expert
Community Support Expert

Hi @wbagsby,

Thank you for posting your question in the Community.

You can filter on and mass unload the course request from a filtered group of students and then mass add the course request with the new course. I recommend reviewing this document for further instructions. 

Please let me know if this helps.

ParitoshT

Community Moderator