massaddress confirmations for employees

franbro

massaddress confirmations for employees

probably not the proper forum. 

Okay so is there a way to print off the demographics for each employee? so that we can send to them in paper form to sign and confirm their addresses?

schools do this for parents, as Hr we need to do this asap.

so im wondering if there's a way to do that?

5 Replies
BishalG
Community Support Expert
Community Support Expert

Hi @franbro,

I am happy to help, in order to troubleshoot further, can you please help me with the name of the PowerSchool product that you are using? It'll be something like PowerSchool BusinessPlus, PowerSchool atrieveERP, etc.

Bishal G.
PowerSchool Community Support Expert
Say Thanks by clicking the thumbs up icon in a post!
If a suggestion helps solve your issue, please select Accept As Solution on the post so others can see the solution, too!
franbro

atreive 

BishalG
Community Support Expert
Community Support Expert

Hi @franbro,

Thank you for confirming the product.

There are many different ways to complete what you want i.e. have users confirm their mailing address via their earning statement via the employee portal if changes are required email 'insert email address' or you could create an HR report writer report, etc.

To find the best way that works for your district's setup, we recommend reaching out to your district's Designated Support Contact who should be able to connect with the atrieve support team and work towards a solution.

Bishal G.
PowerSchool Community Support Expert
Say Thanks by clicking the thumbs up icon in a post!
If a suggestion helps solve your issue, please select Accept As Solution on the post so others can see the solution, too!
kcrable
Hobbyist

Under HR - Reports - Personnel - there is an address directory report - or if you have EAC - (Employee Access Center) I would request that employees log in and verify their addresses and phone numbers

Aweemes
Hobbyist

Are you using Unified Talent?  If so you could create a form with the info and have them edit any changes.