hel

lumineeeeeeeeeeeee

hel

Does the top part looks like it has been cut off?

the other parts except the Conferences page is not loading properly

I can't explain properly so I'm gonna send a pic

Capture.JPG

I can't see the conference I tried refreshing it many times but it still doesn't show up, I also tried restarting my computer and it also doesn't work. I asked my classmates if theirs is also not showing up and it turns out I'm the only one whose Schoology not working properly, I tried deleting the cookies and data and it still doesn't work. after trying most of these I switch to mobile and it works(there is no problem with my internet connection). there's currently no conference right now so I'm currently trying to find a solution pls help I can't read the ppts on my phone since the camera is making it smaller

1 Reply
KritiS
Community Support Expert
Community Support Expert

Hi @lumineeeeeeeeeeeee

If you have made sure that you have cleared your browser data (Cache and cookies) and it is happening only on a specific browser then we recommend working with the Support Contacts in your school district who can create a support case with the SGY team on your behalf to troubleshoot this further.

KritiS
Community Moderator

Remember to give Kudos to suggestions that help you!
If a suggestion helps solve your issue, please select Accept As Solution on the post so others can see the solution, too!