eSchool

6601gmartin
Trainee

eSchool

Beginning Friday through today there have been no new notifications. When I click the icon to see if there are notifications I receive the following message:

The following error occured while attempting to set PLUS 360 Integration Session Information: error

I checked with other individuals in our department and they receive the same error message.

4 Replies
BishalG
Community Support Expert
Community Support Expert

Hi @6601gmartin,

Would you please confirm if you are continuing to see the error message or was it an isolated incident?

Bishal G.
PowerSchool Community Support Expert
Say Thanks by clicking the thumbs up icon in a post!
If a suggestion helps solve your issue, please select Accept As Solution on the post so others can see the solution, too!
6601gmartin
Trainee

Yes I am still seeing the same error. I checked with others in our office and they are as well. We haven't received eSchool notifications since Thursday, April 8th.

6601gmartin
Trainee

How do we get help for this situation? Or know that someone is even looking into the issue? It's been almost a week and my job is being impacted by this. 

BishalG
Community Support Expert
Community Support Expert

Hi @6601gmartin,

Thank you for your patience while I was researching the issue.

We have received reports of the error from some school districts and the eSchoolPlus support team is working with the Designated Support Contacts of the districts to better understand the cause of the issue.

Multiple reasons can cause the issue, from browser issues to database issues on the school or district's hosting.  We will have to take a closer look at your setup to understand the cause of it.  We recommend reaching out to the Designated Support Contacts in your school district to report this issue and they can create work with our eSchoolPlus Support team towards a solution.

Bishal G.
PowerSchool Community Support Expert
Say Thanks by clicking the thumbs up icon in a post!
If a suggestion helps solve your issue, please select Accept As Solution on the post so others can see the solution, too!