eSchool Alerts

TaosJ

eSchool Alerts

What has  happened to my alerts in eSchool? I'm not getting them like I have for past years. They are set up but I changed buildings. 

3 Replies
Reshma
Community Support Expert
Community Support Expert

Hi @TaosJ,

Thank you for reaching out to PowerSchool Community!

To assist you further, would you please let me know if you were referring to the eSchoolPlus notifications that receive through email or as a popup within eSchoolPlus, or the icons that show up within eSchoolPlus?

Reshma
PowerSchool Community Support Expert

Remember to give Kudos to suggestions that help you!
If another user helps solve your issue, please select Accept As Solution on their post so others can see the solution, too!
TaosJ

I don't receive either. The popup nor the email. I double checked to make sure I have everything in the notifications checked but I am no longer getting any of them. 

KritiS
Community Support Expert
Community Support Expert

Hi @TaosJ 

Thank you for the follow-up!

You should be able to receive email or notifications related to the eSchoolPlus at the District level by Logging into eSchoolPLUS > Go to Username Dropdown > Notification Subscriptions > Scroll to the Registration Sub-panel inside the Preferences panel > Click either Subscribe or Subscribe with Email to the ‘New Student Enrolled’ Notification > Click either Subscribe or Subscribe with Email to the ‘Student Withdrawn’ Notification > Click on the Save icon.

Please let us know if this helps.

KritiS
Community Moderator

Remember to give Kudos to suggestions that help you!
If a suggestion helps solve your issue, please select Accept As Solution on the post so others can see the solution, too!