chronicle vitae login broken

jgmeyer2
Padawan

chronicle vitae login broken

I'm trying to login to check my applications for faculty positions and when I click the "login with chronicle vitae" link, it brings me to the login, I do that, and then when it brings me back I'm at the same screen from before I logged in. When I click "login with chronicle vitae" again, it re-loads the same page. 

11 Replies
Community Moderator SandyTh
Community Moderator

Re: chronicle vitae login broken

Thanks for your post!  You should be able to login with Chronicle Vitae and then access your applications.  We suggest reaching out to the institution's HR department for further assistance.  Thank you!  

erinbergren

This is happening with my school's site too, I don't think it's an isolated incident.

jgmeyer2
Padawan

This is not isolated to one school it is any of the schools - there is something wrong with your product. 

kjaquess
Padawan

As you can see this is not a problem at the level of the individual institutions, this is a problem on the powerschool/chronicle vitae side.  Please address ASAP.  This is job app season and further delays will impact the lives of many would-be academics.

erinbergren

I am having the exact same issue. I called my school's HR department and they haven't called back yet, but it doesn't seem isolated to just one school.

PLEASE I need this to be fixed before the application deadline tomorrow.

Community Support Expert MuskanS
Community Support Expert

Hi @erinbergren,

Thank you for reaching out for assistance in the PowerSchool community!

You should be able to login with Chronicle Vitae and then access your applications. If you are not able to login after several attempts then, we suggest reaching out to the institution's HR department for further assistance. The HR department should have a contact email on their Career site and they will help you in resolving your concern.

Muskan Sehar

PowerSchool Community Moderator

Remember to give Kudos to suggestions that help you! If a suggestion solves your issue, please select Accept As Solution on the post so others can see the solution, too!Community Moderator
jgmeyer2
Padawan

Same - its all my Chronicle Vitae logins for any of my apps!

Please Powerschool escalate this to your tech support!

@MuskanS @SandyTh 

wmohr
Trainee

This is an issue at my University as well. It appears to be an issue with powerschool/chroniclevitae not the individual univeristy HR. It is quite frustrating as I am in the proccess of applying for a job.

Community Support Expert AbrittyB
Community Support Expert

Thank You for participating in PowerSchool Community!

We follow your inconvenience about facing issues regarding login into Chronicle Vitae.

We are currently looking into reports received regarding difficulties access the application portal by logging in using Chronicle Vitae. We are working closely with the HR Departments for institutions.

We definitely encourage you to connect with the HR Department of the institution to report the issue and request updates as we work quickly to resolve the login difficulties. 

We apologize for the inconvenience and thank you for your patience as we work to find the root cause and resolve the access difficulties"

Please let us know if there is still any concern about this or anything else.