adding assignment photos

rwittie

adding assignment photos

I feel it important if under grades their was some way to upload images of the students work. I feel this is a good safeguard to assignments that are returned to students in order to maintain a copy for the year. this allows teachers to present student work during meetings (like Parent/Teacher Conferences) and as a safeguard to graded assignments that are altered after grading by students/parents as a means of false profiling of their student and reduce filing space and cost in the classroom of photocopies.
I have several students that Im needing to keep records of work on hand for and feel this would make it easer to keep everything in one file rather than multiple files for graded work

1 Reply
KritiS
Community Support Expert
Community Support Expert

Hi @rwittie 

The feature to add the assignment photos is currently not available in PowerSchool SIS.

However, we encourage you to add this as an enhancement request through the PowerSchool Ideas Portal, where users can submit their ideas directly to the Product team. It also allows you to review the idea for status updates as well as share the idea with other users to support it by voting.

To learn more about the Ideas Portal, we recommend reviewing the article on PowerSchool Ideas Portal FAQs

KritiS
Community Moderator

Remember to give Kudos to suggestions that help you!
If a suggestion helps solve your issue, please select Accept As Solution on the post so others can see the solution, too!