Workflows

arlert
Hobbyist

Workflows

I need training on understanding how workflows work and setting up workflows for specific documents. I cannot find a training workshop so am looking for further reading or tutorials on this.  Can anyone help?  I am starting from scratch.

3 Replies
JyotishkaB
Community Support Expert
Community Support Expert

Hi @arlert 

To assist you further, would you please confirm the PowerSchool product you are referring to? If you are referring to Employee Records, you can review the following documents: 

Jyotishka B.
Community Moderator

Remember to give Kudos to suggestions that help you!
If another user helps solve your issue, please select Accept As Solution on their post so others can see the solution, too!

arlert
Hobbyist

I am referring to Special programs.

I looked over the links you sent and the optoin of what type of workflow is exactly what I am looking for.  The Approval before releasing to the next step.  I dont see that when I am trying to set this up in Special Programs.

ANy help is welocme!  THANK YOU

JyotishkaB
Community Support Expert
Community Support Expert

Hi @arlert 

Thanks for confirming the product. Please refer to this document: Set-up Workflow-case-types to learn to know more about Workflow Case Management in Special Programs.

Jyotishka B.
Community Moderator

Remember to give Kudos to suggestions that help you!
If another user helps solve your issue, please select Accept As Solution on their post so others can see the solution, too!