Why I am not able to

Highlighted
Rookie

Why I am not able to

I have updated my teaching profile with my transcript and try to submit a application for a job and it keeps bouncing back stating i need to place my transcript and I did yet it wont go forward

14 Replies
Highlighted
Community Support Expert
Community Support Expert

Re: Why I am not able to

Hi! @BanksMV3 

Thank you for posting on PowerSchool Community for assistance!

To assist you further, would you please provide the URL of the portal in which you are trying to submit your job application?

Muskan Sehar

PowerSchool Community Moderator

Remember to give Kudos to suggestions that help you! If a suggestion solves your issue, please select Accept As Solution on the post so others can see the solution, too!
Community Moderator
Highlighted
Rookie

I am sorry that I have not responded back

https://nc.teachermatch.org/jobsofinterest.do?searchby=widrw

Highlighted
Rookie

I am still not able to to apply

Highlighted
Community Support Expert
Community Support Expert

Hi! @BanksMV3 

Thank you for sharing the link.  We have an article in the community with detailed steps to update the TeacherMatch profile, I recommend reviewing the article by clicking here.

Muskan Sehar

Remember to give Kudos to suggestions that help you! If a suggestion solves your issue, please select Accept As Solution on the post so others can see the solution, too!
Community Moderator
Highlighted
Rookie

I have haven't done that it still not letting me
Highlighted
Rookie

I have already update my portfolio and its still not working?

Highlighted
Community Support Expert
Community Support Expert

Hi @BanksMV3 

I am reaching out to let you know that, you have to have a transcript on each academic entry. If you have two academic entries and only have a transcript, then you need to have a transcript uploaded to the other one as well. I suggest you check if you have two academic entries then please check whether you have uploaded two transcripts.

Sowmya Karmel
Remember to give Kudos to suggestions that help you!
If another user helps solve your issue, please select Accept As Solution on their post so others can see the solution, too!
Highlighted
Rookie

I dont have my Transcripts from High School

Highlighted
Community Support Expert
Community Support Expert

Hi @BanksMV3 

If you do not have a transcript from High School, as a workaround, you can upload a blank document stating the transcript not available.

Sowmya Karmel
Remember to give Kudos to suggestions that help you!
If another user helps solve your issue, please select Accept As Solution on their post so others can see the solution, too!