Who is our Naviance rep?

SandyKientzler
Trainee

Who is our Naviance rep?

I cannot figure out who our Naviance rep is... The person I emailed last year to renew has an inactivated email. How can I find out who we've been reassigned to? 

5 Replies
SAFFIYAT
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Hi @SandyKientzler

We have reached out to our Customer Success team on your behalf and included you in the communication.  Please let us know if you have any other queries, we are more than happy to assist you. 

Saffiya Tasneem
Community Moderator

Remember to give Kudos to suggestions that help you!
If a suggestion helps solve your issue, please select Accept As Solution on the post so others can see the solution, too!
MelissaAdkins
Padawan

I am wondering the same thing. I thought I used to be able to find that information in Naviance, but I don't see it anywhere anymore. 

Melissa Adkins

JyotishkaB
Community Support Expert
Community Support Expert

Hi @MelissaAdkins

We have reached out to our Customer Success team on your behalf and included you in the communication.  Please let us know if you have any other queries, we are more than happy to assist you. 

Jyotishka B.
Community Moderator

If another user helps solve your issue, please select Accept As Solution on their post so others can see the solution, too!

jenf1874

Hello - Can you do the same thing for me? I need to talk to a Naviance Rep and cannot locate a name or contact information. Thank you - 

Jennifer Christen

JyotishkaB
Community Support Expert
Community Support Expert

Hi @jenf1874

Yes, sure! I have reached out to our Customer Success team on your behalf and have included you in the communication. Please let us know if you have any further queries.

Jyotishka B.
Community Moderator

If another user helps solve your issue, please select Accept As Solution on their post so others can see the solution, too!