sthompson
Novice

Where are our old cases?

3 Replies
Community Moderator ScottS
Community Moderator

Re: Where are our old cases?

Hi sthompson!

Thank you for posting in the PowerSchool Community!

Your past cases can now be found by expanding the Contact Support menu above and selecting Case Portal. From there, under the Manage Cases heading, you may click the Case Portal button, and you should be directed to a list of your current and past cases.

If you are an authorized technical contact for your school or district but you are having trouble accessing the case portal, please send a message to me or any of our team members using the envelope icon on the top of the page. We'll be happy to assist you with y...

Scott S.
PowerSchool Community Moderator
Remember to give Kudos to suggestions that help you! If another user helps solve your issue, please select Accept As Solution on their post so others can see the solution, too!
KristinK
Hobbyist

This only gets me to cases opened from October 2018 on. Is there a way for me to see all my cases since I have been in PowerSchool support without going to PowerSource?

Community Moderator Angelam7
Community Moderator

Hi @KristinK,

Thank you for reaching out through the Community!  Yes, there is a way to see your old cases.  Please follow the steps below.  

1. Click 'Contact Support' at the top of the page.

2. Select 'Case Portal' 

3. Select 'Case Portal' under Manage Cases

4. The page defaults to 'Open' for your open cases.  Beside 'Open' you will 'Resolved'

5. Select 'Resolved' 

Once you select 'Resolved' you will see cases that are closed.  I hope the steps I provided are helpful.  If you need anything else let me know!

Best,

Angelam
PowerSchool Community Moderator