What Happens if I Need to Edit My Submitted Application?

Highlighted
dilip23

What Happens if I Need to Edit My Submitted Application?

My application is complete and I have uploaded the neccessary document but I keep getting this error.

But all ticks follow this message.

Please help!!

Delete2Privileged and Confidential

For security purposes, this system automatically logs you off when it senses no activity for 60 minutes. Please click either the Next button or you can go to different pages of the application by selecting the page from the dropdown menu and clicking GO button every 60 minutes in order to avoid losing your data.

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Community Support Expert jamiem7
Community Support Expert

Re: What Happens if I Need to Edit My Submitted Application?

Thank you for your post in the Community!

It appears the error message is appearing due to staying on the application screen longer than 60 minutes.  I recommend refreshing the page or saving the application before 60 minutes.  Do you receive an error message if you refresh or save before 60 minutes?

Jamie H.
PowerSchool Community Moderator
Remember to give Kudos to suggestions that help you!
If another user helps solve your issue, please select Accept As Solution on their post so others can see the solution, too!
1 Reply
Community Support Expert jamiem7
Community Support Expert

Re: What Happens if I Need to Edit My Submitted Application?

Thank you for your post in the Community!

It appears the error message is appearing due to staying on the application screen longer than 60 minutes.  I recommend refreshing the page or saving the application before 60 minutes.  Do you receive an error message if you refresh or save before 60 minutes?

Jamie H.
PowerSchool Community Moderator
Remember to give Kudos to suggestions that help you!
If another user helps solve your issue, please select Accept As Solution on their post so others can see the solution, too!