We would like to post jobs on the School Spring website

mkomolafe

We would like to post jobs on the School Spring website

Hello, my name is Melissa. We have several open positions that we would like to post on the SchoolSpring website. Is there anyone who can assist with this process? I submitted an inquiry 10/17/19, but no one ever responded.

Thank you

1 Reply
BishalG
Community Support Expert
Community Support Expert

Hi Melissa, Thank you for your query on PowerSchool Community!

You can post a Job on SchoolSpring Job board using the SchoolSpring homepage, www.schoolspring.com.

• Once on the page select  Post a Job 
  • Select the 1 job posting or 3-job pack option, and then enter the email address to create the account. 
  • Finally, follow the prompts to build the posting and to make payment. 

As a security feature, the address used to create the SchoolSpring account needs to match the address on the credit card or the card will be declined.

In case you want to post several jobs at once, you can opt for the unlimited job postings option, to do so,

An Account Executive will reach out usually within one business day based on the information provided in the Contact Us form.

I hope this helps address your query, feel free to reach out to us for further queries.

Bishal G.
PowerSchool Community Support Expert
Say Thanks by clicking the thumbs up icon in a post!
If a suggestion helps solve your issue, please select Accept As Solution on the post so others can see the solution, too!