Uncommit Master Schedule?

millerc0524

Uncommit Master Schedule?

We just moved over to Powerschool from SIS.  I am attempting to learn by doing and just committed my schedule after many loads.  However, now I have found some other issues that I want to fix by moving around a few elective classes.  In SIS we could unaccept the schedule and rebuild.  Can I do this in powerschool?  Like can I simply go into powerscheduler, make the class changes, do some loads and then recommit and override the existing schedule?  Thanks in advance for your help.

Chris

1 Solution
ErinR
PowerSchool Mentor
PowerSchool Mentor

Hi Chris,

You can certainly do this if you'd like with PowerSchool.   There isn't a way to unaccept the schedule, but you can certainly make changes and re-commit if you'd like.   Part of the commit process deletes the old cc and section records and will replace them with the newer info from PowerScheduler.

We normally wait until just before we run year end in August to commit our school schedules, so typically don't have to re-commit.  But during covid when schedules were changing drastically the first year back, we did it for some schools in the fall with no problem.

Erin Rowsell
TLDSB

Please remember to give Kudos and/or select Accept As Solution on the helpful posts to thank the author and to help others find the solution. Thanks!

Mentors_badgeChampions_badge

View solution in original post

1 Reply
ErinR
PowerSchool Mentor
PowerSchool Mentor

Hi Chris,

You can certainly do this if you'd like with PowerSchool.   There isn't a way to unaccept the schedule, but you can certainly make changes and re-commit if you'd like.   Part of the commit process deletes the old cc and section records and will replace them with the newer info from PowerScheduler.

We normally wait until just before we run year end in August to commit our school schedules, so typically don't have to re-commit.  But during covid when schedules were changing drastically the first year back, we did it for some schools in the fall with no problem.

Erin Rowsell
TLDSB

Please remember to give Kudos and/or select Accept As Solution on the helpful posts to thank the author and to help others find the solution. Thanks!

Mentors_badgeChampions_badge