Unable to register for PeopleAdmin/SearchSoft

kenquam

Unable to register for PeopleAdmin/SearchSoft

Hello. I am attempting to apply for a job with Baltimore City Public Schools. When I attempt to create an account, I receive the following message: "There is already an application with your identifying information."

When I attempt to go through the Recovery Email process, I receive this message: "The e-mail address does not match an existing user. Please check your e-mail address and try again. If you still need assistance, please click here to access our external support site."

I have not previously registered with PeopleAdmin, SearchSoft, PowerSchool, or Baltimore City Public Schools.

Can you please assist me? Thank you.

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Community Moderator erinhawkins
Community Moderator

Re: Unable to register for PeopleAdmin/SearchSoft

@kenquam

Thanks for reaching out. At this point, it's best for you to contact the SearchSoft support team by emailing the team at help@searchsoft.net. Be sure to leave your full name and your phone number so that members of the team can reach out to you to get any necessary information.

3 Replies
Community Moderator

@kenquam

Thanks for reaching out. At this point, it's best for you to contact the SearchSoft support team by emailing the team at help@searchsoft.net. Be sure to leave your full name and your phone number so that members of the team can reach out to you to get any necessary information.

kenquam

Thanks, Erin. I opened a ticket with them and they found the problem. The application was asking for a Unique Identifier, composed of a 0, the month and day of the birthday, and the last four digits of my SSN. Turns out that someone else had entered the same birthday and last four digits which caused the application to return the message that I'd already registered. What are the odds! The rep at SearchSoft told me to prefix my identifier with a 1 instead of a 0. That allowed me to continue the application.

Highlighted
Community Moderator

@kenquam

Glad to hear that the team was quickly able to get you "squared away." Best of luck in your job pursuits!