Unable to print posting

SSomerset
Recruit

Unable to print posting

When I click the print button by the posting it goes to another screen and I have to wait until it poplulates the PDF. I am okay with that process. Unfornately the PDF that is generated is not for the posting I requested to have printed it is picking random postings that I have already posted. Why is that?

4 Replies
DianaL3

Re: Unable to print posting

I am having the same issue this morning. 

Community Moderator jamiem7
Community Moderator

We're currently seeing printing issues within Unified Talent. We're working hard to investigate this issue and get a resolution in place as quickly as possible. 

We apologize for the inconvenience this is causing and appreciate your patience as we work through the issue.

Jamie H.
PowerSchool Community Moderator
Remember to give Kudos to suggestions that help you!
If another user helps solve your issue, please select Accept As Solution on their post so others can see the solution, too!
neumanc

I am having the same problem as well. I go to print a job posting and it brings up a blank job application for an entire different job. 

Community Moderator jamiem7
Community Moderator

Thank you for your response!

We are continuing to review and resolve the issue printing within Unified Talent.  We will send communication once we have an update on the resolution.  Thank you for your patience while we resolve the printing issue and we apologize for any inconvenience this has caused.

Jamie H.
PowerSchool Community Moderator
Remember to give Kudos to suggestions that help you!
If another user helps solve your issue, please select Accept As Solution on their post so others can see the solution, too!