Trying to retrieve my username and password

karinasalgado95

Trying to retrieve my username and password

I was trying to recover my username and password using my e-mail but an error occurred saying no security questions are not found. Help!
5 Replies
PS_AM1
Veteran

Hi @karinasalgado95,

Thank you for reaching out for assistance through the Community!  Would you provide which PowerSchool product you are attempting to recover your username and password for, please?

Angelam7
PowerSchool Community Moderator

Remember to give Kudos to suggestions that help you!
If another user helps solve your issue, please select Accept As Solution on their post so others can see the solution, too!
smlackey
Rookie

Hello, I am having the same issue @PS_AM1  using the Atlanta Public Schools applicant tracking system.  Please advise.

MuskanS
Community Support Expert
Community Support Expert

Hi! @smlackey 

We have an article on How Do I Recover My Username and/or Password, we recommend reviewing the article that should guide you with the steps in recovering the credentials.

Muskan Sehar

Remember to give Kudos to suggestions that help you! If a suggestion solves your issue, please select Accept As Solution on the post so others can see the solution, too!
Community Moderator
smlackey
Rookie

this does not work.

MuskanS
Community Support Expert
Community Support Expert

Hi! @smlackey

We see that you were able to connect with the Unified Talent Applicant Support team and the team was able to send you the recovery email.  Please let us know if you are still experiencing an issue logging in.

Muskan Sehar

Remember to give Kudos to suggestions that help you! If a suggestion solves your issue, please select Accept As Solution on the post so others can see the solution, too!
Community Moderator