Trying to enter a ticket in Performance Matters

Highlighted
Trainee

Trying to enter a ticket in Performance Matters

I may have entered the ticket - but I can't tell, as I don't have access to 'manage tickets'.

What I really want is to have the ability to get a course registration link turned on.   I read about this feature in the release notes for an update, and we want to be able to grab those links to courses and send them out.

4 Replies
Highlighted
Community Support Expert
Community Support Expert

Re: Trying to enter a ticket in Performance Matters

Hi! @amiebobamie,

Thank You so much for reaching out for assistance on PowerSchool Community!

There are different forums that are accessible by users in the Community. Some forums are open to all Community Members while other forums are restricted to certain roles within a district such as a Designated Support Contact(DSC) or Technical Contact.

Designated Support Contacts can submit cases with PowerSchool through the Case Portal.

If you are not a Designated Support Contact(DSC) and feel you should be a DSC, I recommend reaching out to a DSC in the district to request assistance with any PowerSchool product. 

You can also email businessoperations@powerschool.com and PowerSchool will work with the current DSC within your school district to request the DSC role is added to your PowerSchool account on your behalf.  

Hope this helps !!!

Please let us know if there is anything we can help with.      

Highlighted
Trainee

We set me up last year as someone who could enter support tickets. 

But it required an account and login on a different site, and your products/portals/services seem to change when you aquire new companies and their platforms.

If I want to contact support to tell them to enable the course registration link, how do I do that????

Highlighted
Trainee

Check out what happens when I try to enter a ticket... endless error loop.

PM error 1.pngPM error 2.png

Highlighted
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Thank you for providing this information!

The screenshots appear that you are using a previous form of the case form within the PowerSchool Community!

I am happy to discuss your access with you further.  In order to protect your privacy, I will reach out in a private message within the PowerSchool Community to provide access information.  You can view your private messages inside the PowerSchool Community by selecting the envelope in the top right corner of any page in the Community to the right of your avatar.  When a new message appears, you should see the number one with a dark red circle on the envelope.

Jamie H.
PowerSchool Community Moderator
Remember to give Kudos to suggestions that help you!
If another user helps solve your issue, please select Accept As Solution on their post so others can see the solution, too!