Troubleshooting for Common Registration Issues

Rookie

Re: Troubleshooting for Common Registration Issues

I registered for an account so I may participate in a KS PowerSchool User's Group Conference Call later today (hopefully I haven't already missed it!) and when I try to click on the link to take me to the information (provided by the KS PowerSchool User's Group listserve) it takes me to a screen that says "looks like you don't have access to this resource".  How do I GET access to that resource so I can participate in the Conference Call?

Highlighted
Community Support Expert
Community Support Expert

Hi @shellee_brown,

Would you please provide the link in which you are attempting to access the Kansas PowerSchool user's group conference call?

Sowmya Karmel
PowerSchool Community Moderator
Remember to give Kudos to suggestions that help you!
If another user helps solve your issue, please select Accept As Solution on their post so others can see the solution, too!
Highlighted
Rookie

https://help.powerschool.com/t5/PowerSchool-SIS-State-Specific/PowerSchool-SIS-Kansas-State-Reportin...

The above was the link I was given to try to attend the KS PowerSchool Users group conference call.

Highlighted
Community Support Expert
Community Support Expert

Hey @shellee_brown,

Powerschool community offers a wide variety of resources such as knowledge-based articles, product-specific forums, and updates which are both informative and engaging for community members. While some resources are available for all members, there are certain forums and knowledge-based articles that are limited to Designated Support Contacts within each district.

The Community Case Portal and state-specific knowledgebase articles are only accessible by  Designated Support Contacts within the school district.

I have a thread addressing a similar issue that should provide more details on this.

Please click here.

AbrittyB

Please give Kudos to suggestions that help you!
If the answer helps solve your issue, please select Accept As Solution on their post so others can see the solution, too!

Highlighted
Trainee

I have two children that needs PowerSchool id and password and I cannot get in contact with anyone. How can I get assistance with this?
Highlighted
Padawan

Id try the Huntsville City Schools website or the individual schools website. I hope this helps.

Highlighted
Recruit

I am having trouble logging in- please help for application
Highlighted
Community Support Expert
Community Support Expert

Hi! @Megano1018,

I am sorry to hear that you are unable to login.  To assist you further, would you please provide more information regarding which particular PowerSchool Form/Product you were unable to login to? 

Muskan Sehar

Remember to give Kudos to suggestions that help you! If a suggestion solves your issue, please select Accept As Solution on the post so others can see the solution, too!
Community Moderator