Translating IEP with microphone option

theducster
Padawan

Translating IEP with microphone option

Hi,

I'm trying to utilize the microphone feature to translate IEPs within PowerSchool but I can't find how to configure/set up the target language. Currently, PS will pick up the phonetic of the target language and type out in English.

Please help if someone knows how.

Much appreciate!

D.T.

4 Replies
KritiS
Community Support Expert
Community Support Expert

Hi @theducster 

Welcome to the PowerSchool Community! We are glad to assist you.

Would you please provide us a screenshot of the feature that you are referring to? To assist you further, please confirm if you are receiving an error while setting up the target language.

KritiS
PowerSchool Community Support Expert

Remember to give Kudos to suggestions that help you!
If a suggestion helps solve your issue, please select Accept As Solution on the post so others can see the solution, too!
theducster
Padawan

Hi Kriti,

There's no option in the microphone icon for me to select the target language (in this case, Vietnamese)

What I said was "Tôi muốn dịch phần này bằng tiếng Việt" (English: "I want to translate this into Vietnamese")

It picked up the phonic and typed out in English as such in the attached image. 

I access PowerSchool via Google Chrome, so I looked on the Chrome setting option but none were available.

Microphone feature in PowerSchool.jpg

theducster
Padawan

Microphone feature in PowerSchool.jpg

Reshma
Community Support Expert
Community Support Expert

Hi @theducster!

Thank you for providing this information.

Our support team would like to take a detailed investigation into this scenario to provide you further assistance.  We recommend reaching out to the Designated Support Contact within your school district who should be able to connect you to the Special Programs Support team.

Reshma
PowerSchool Community Support Expert

Remember to give Kudos to suggestions that help you!
If another user helps solve your issue, please select Accept As Solution on their post so others can see the solution, too!