Transferring L4U from one computer to another

Tim234
Trainee

Transferring L4U from one computer to another

I work at a small independent school and we have L4U installed on our library computer.  I am upgrading the computer and I need to install it onto the new computer.  The problem is that L4U was set up before I started at the school, and the librarian has changed a couple times.  So I do not know where the installation file is.  Does anyone know where I can get an installation file for L4U?

3 Replies
Reshma
Community Support Expert
Community Support Expert

Hi @Tim234,

Thank you for reaching out to PowerSchool Community with your query.

To assist you further in transferring L4U from one system to another, we recommend reaching out to the PowerSchool L4U Support team who should be able to help you with any follow-up questions you may have.

Reshma
PowerSchool Community Support Expert

Remember to give Kudos to suggestions that help you!
If another user helps solve your issue, please select Accept As Solution on their post so others can see the solution, too!
Tim234
Trainee

How do I contact the support team?  The phone support number puts me on hold right away and I get an automated call back 5-8 hours later saying that they are unable to get to me.  I finally got a reply by emailing businessoperations@powerschool.com, but they directed me to a sales person and neither of them are providing any answers.

Reshma
Community Support Expert
Community Support Expert

Hi @Tim234,

To get further assistance on getting connected with the PowerSchool L4U Support team, I recommend reaching out to the Designated Support Contact within your school district who should be able to create a Support Case on this concern through PowerSchool Community.

Reshma
PowerSchool Community Support Expert

Remember to give Kudos to suggestions that help you!
If another user helps solve your issue, please select Accept As Solution on their post so others can see the solution, too!