Teachers don't have the drop down in the upper right hand corner to switch semesters/Quarters

akughman
Journeyman

Teachers don't have the drop down in the upper right hand corner to switch semesters/Quarters

HI there,

My teachers do not have the drop down button in the upper right hand corner or their PowerTeacher Pro screen to switch back and forth from whole year to semester/quarters. How can we get this back. Is there a setting we need to have marked. It was there in June. 

4 Replies
JeffG9
PowerSchool Champion
PowerSchool Champion

The teacher portal does not have a Term Selector in stock PowerSchool. If there was one, it was some sort of customization.

Ok, is there a place in Powerschool where I can do to see if it is a customization or not. This is what my teachers were seeing.... as of right now they are only seeing the whole year so it appears as if they have 12 classes when they only have 6 (showing both semesters at one time)

Screen Shot 2023-08-29 at 9.27.18 AM.png

JeffG9
PowerSchool Champion
PowerSchool Champion

Plugins are found at Setup>System Settings>Plugin Management Configuration and direct page customizations and/or page fragments are found in Custom Page Management. It was definitely a customization; I have attached an image of the Teacher portal with Customization turned off.

Thank you!