TalentEd Hire

cherylrice
Journeyman

TalentEd Hire

Hi everyone,

I am currently filling out an application for a job on TalentEd. Unfortunately, I am having problems updating one of my employers for my Employment History.  I need to change the name of my Employer however it does not give me the option to change the name when I click edit.  I also tried to press the Delete Selected button to re-enter the information however it does not do anything.  Is there something else that I can try? 

Thanks!

Cheryl

20 Replies
Community Moderator ering
Community Moderator

Re: TalentEd Hire

Thank you cherylrice,

The inabililty to delete or edit work history has been reported as a bug within this module. 

Please reach out to Support by creating a case, and they will be able to assist you in removing the information at the database level.  If you have not applied to any other positions, the account can be purged by Support as well.  If you have applied to more than one position, Support will be able to assist you with help from someone at the database level.

You will be in great hands with the Support Team!

Thank you so much cherylrice, have a fantastic day! 

Erin G
PowerSchool Community Moderator
Josecobi
Padawan

Hello, I am experiencing the same problem. I am trying to find where I can start a case but I can't find it. Could you please provide a link?

Thank you

cherylrice
Journeyman

Hi Erin,

Thank you for the information.  Can you direct me where to go to reach out to Support to start a case?  I clicked on Contact Support and clicked that I am teacher, but I do not know where to go from there.

Thank you!

Cheryl

lake122
Journeyman

I also need help fixing this bug. When I go in to create a support ticket it is not clear which division Talent Ed is a part of, and every division I try says I do not have accesss.

Can you post a link to the right place?

Thanks!

Charles

Community Moderator jamiem7
Community Moderator

Thank you for your responses in the Community!

I recommend reaching out to Unified Talent Hire Enterprise Support.

Jamie H.
Remember to give Kudos to suggestions that help you!
If another user helps solve your issue, please select Accept As Solution on their post so others can see the solution, too!
lake122
Journeyman

Thank you. What is the typical response time for support emails? I sent it yesterday, just want to know how long to expect. I will also try to call later but it is hard to call about applying for one job when you spend all day at the job you want to leave :-)

Thanks!

Charles

Community Moderator

I will be happy to look into the initial response time with the Applicant Support team. I will submit an update once I am able to view this information.

Jamie H.
If another user helps solve your issue, please select Accept As Solution on their post so others can see the solution, too!
Community Moderator

Thank you for your patience while I look into this issue and the response time for Applicant Support!  

We have received reports from users regarding the update of employers in the Employment History section.   The PowerSchool Development team is aware of the reports and working to resolve the issue quickly!  Applicant Support should reach out through your case with any updates and when the issue has been resolved.

Jamie H.
lsonday170
Recruit

Hello, I just filled out an application on TalentEdHire.  When I got to the last page, I affirmed, put in my initials and clicked on save and submit and it took me to a page that says 'Oops! Houston we have a problem'.  Please help me correct this asap.

Thanks!