SwiftReach Swift

ablain

SwiftReach Swift

Ephraim Elementary School's SwiftAlert system has been down for several days. We are wondering who can help us figure out why it's not working and when it'll get resolved. Just wanting some kind of support/help with this important issue. This SwiftAlert system is where we do most of our communicating with parents and we need it fixed ASAP.

5 Replies
Reshma
Community Support Expert
Community Support Expert

Hi @ablain,

Have you tried to uninstall and reinstall the SeiftReach plugin and see if that resolved the issue? If you still don't get this working, as SwiftReach is a third-party vendor, we recommend contacting them for support.

Reshma
PowerSchool Community Support Expert

Remember to give Kudos to suggestions that help you!
If another user helps solve your issue, please select Accept As Solution on their post so others can see the solution, too!
ablain

Thank you so much! I was not aware that it is a third-party vendor. Appreciate that information. Is there a way to delete this thread? I thought I was submitting a chat support question and didn't realize it's a community forum thread. So sorry!

Reshma
Community Support Expert
Community Support Expert

Hi @ablain,

We can leave this thread here so that others who might have a similar question can find this helpful thread. Have a great day!

Reshma
PowerSchool Community Support Expert

Remember to give Kudos to suggestions that help you!
If another user helps solve your issue, please select Accept As Solution on their post so others can see the solution, too!
MashuskaM
Journeyman

Were you able to resolve this? If not, SwiftK12 recently released an update of their plug-in. 

ablain

Thank you. The issue was resolved. It's such a glitchy program though. Some days it works for us, some days it doesn't.