Suspending System

Highlighted

Suspending System

Our district has suspended operations as all others in Texas.  I need to know how to "suspend" SFE as well.  It is still contacting substiutes eventhough we are out.  Do we have to delete every job posting or can we flag something to cancel all until further notice? 

3 Replies
Highlighted
Senior

Re: Suspending System

Hi @mpelzel

You can utilize the bulk job cancellation feature within SmartFind Express to cancel all jobs on a given calendar date and add a Holiday to the calendar date to prevent any additional absences from being reported.

I have attached an article here that should guide you through the process of setting up bulk job cancellation. 

Do note that once the jobs are cancelled, they cannot be un-cancelled.

Elston S.
PowerSchool Community Moderator
Remember to give Kudos to suggestions that help you!
If another user helps solve your issue, please select Accept As Solution on their post so others can see the solution, too!

Highlighted

I'm sorry, but I'm not able to pull up the article.  Can you try to attach it again? 

Thank you. 

Marilyn

Highlighted
Community Support Expert
Community Support Expert

Hi! @mpelzel,

Would you please provide us the screenshot of what appears when you try to access the above article?

Muskan Sehar

PowerSchool Community Moderator

Remember to give Kudos to suggestions that help you! If a suggestion solves your issue, please select Accept As Solution on the post so others can see the solution, too!
Community Moderator