Stop emailing me. I have no association with anything on this site.

jcjcjc1
Padawan

Stop emailing me. I have no association with anything on this site.

Remove my email from all your mailing lists, accounts, other people's contact lists... specifically anyone related to this. My email has NO ASSOCIATION with any of this. I have written that school many times over years. 

Jones County School District - Returning Student Registration

3 Replies
Reshma
Community Support Expert
Community Support Expert

Hi @jcjcjc1!

Thank you for reaching out to us in PowerSchool Community!

We will be happy to look into any notifications you are receiving from PowerSchool such as the PowerSchool Community, etc.  However, we recommend connecting with the school’s administrative office to request the changes on the school’s site to stop the notifications from receiving. 

Reshma
PowerSchool Community Support Expert

Remember to give Kudos to suggestions that help you!
If another user helps solve your issue, please select Accept As Solution on their post so others can see the solution, too!
jcjcjc1
Padawan

I have emailed numerous people, school board members' email addresses, etc. over years. 

Reshma
Community Support Expert
Community Support Expert

Hi @jcjcjc1!

Thank you for the follow-up and apologies for the delay in reaching back.

To assist you further, would you please let us know where the notifications are coming from such as the email address? We can help with notifications from PowerSchool such as the Community(Community@powerschool.com).

Reshma
PowerSchool Community Support Expert

Remember to give Kudos to suggestions that help you!
If another user helps solve your issue, please select Accept As Solution on their post so others can see the solution, too!