Sort a list by multiple grade levels

jwrezz

Sort a list by multiple grade levels

I teach instrumental music to students in grades 5 and 6. I'd like to sort my student directory list by those 2 grade levels rather than having to comb thru the list of all elementary students from grades -2 thru 6. I guess we have negative grade levels for pre k? I don't know. If I could just use the re-order from hi to low or low to hi I would, but the negative grade levels make that useless. 

1 Reply
KritiS
Community Support Expert
Community Support Expert

Hi @jwrezz 

This would depend on how you are generating the list. You can try exporting the information, opening it in Excel, and then sorting using Excel to explore more options for handling the sorting. 

In case of further assistance, we recommend contacting the Technical Support Contact of your district who should be able to connect with the PowerSchool SIS Support Team on your behalf. The Support Team would be able to take a closer look at the grade levels, gather more information, and try providing other options.

KritiS
Community Moderator

Remember to give Kudos to suggestions that help you!
If a suggestion helps solve your issue, please select Accept As Solution on the post so others can see the solution, too!