SmartFindExpress Import

smorris
Padawan

SmartFindExpress Import

Hi, I am trying to import new employees into SmarFindExpress and am having difficulty.  I have tried following the directions I have but am still getting the following error.  Could someone please help?

Shannon

1 Solution
SowmyaN
Expert

Hi @smorris 

To assist further with the import file we would like to take a closer look at the template and the import file. As we strive to protect user's privacy in the community, I recommend reaching out to one of the Designated Support Contacts of your district who should be able to contact Support for assistance. 

Sowmya Karmel
PowerSchool Community Moderator
Remember to give Kudos to suggestions that help you!
If another user helps solve your issue, please select Accept As Solution on their post so others can see the solution, too!

View solution in original post

3 Replies
MuskanS
Community Support Expert
Community Support Expert

Hi! @smorris 

Thank you for posting in the PowerSchool Community for assistance!

To assist you further, would you please provide the screenshot of the error message that you are receiving while importing the new employees into SmarFindExpress?

Muskan Sehar

Remember to give Kudos to suggestions that help you! If a suggestion solves your issue, please select Accept As Solution on the post so others can see the solution, too!
Community Moderator
smorris
Padawan

Sorry, here is the error for line 1 but it is the same for each line of the import.

ProfileBasic Import Line 1 - The number of delimiters is incorrect, the expected number of delimiters is 37 or 38, this record has 15.

SowmyaN
Expert

Hi @smorris 

To assist further with the import file we would like to take a closer look at the template and the import file. As we strive to protect user's privacy in the community, I recommend reaching out to one of the Designated Support Contacts of your district who should be able to contact Support for assistance. 

Sowmya Karmel
Remember to give Kudos to suggestions that help you!
If another user helps solve your issue, please select Accept As Solution on their post so others can see the solution, too!

View solution in original post