SmartFind express app issues

Beckyritchie04

SmartFind express app issues

Hi there! I’m having issues with the SmartFind Express app. Everytime I access it, it uses the desktop interface. It’s super frustrating as the website version is hard to navigate on a phone. I saw there was an update on Friday night but it did not fix this problem. Any idea when the app will be fixed? It’s causing me to miss out on jobs this week. Thanks!
1 Solution
KritiS
Community Support Expert
Community Support Expert

Hi @Beckyritchie04 

We see that your district is actively working with PowerSchool Support who is reviewing the issue further.  For further updates, we recommend you reach out to the school. 

KritiS
Community Moderator

Remember to give Kudos to suggestions that help you!
If a suggestion helps solve your issue, please select Accept As Solution on the post so others can see the solution, too!

View solution in original post

8 Replies
Beckyritchie04

I have also deleted the app, cleared the cookies from my phone, restarted my phone, and reinstalled the app and it still defaults to the web version. I have an iPhone. Any other suggestions?
KritiS
Community Support Expert
Community Support Expert

Hi @Beckyritchie04 

We recommend reaching out to your District Operator of your district who should be able to submit a support ticket on your behalf.  The Support Team should be able to take a closer look at this and gather more information such as new examples to assist you further in resolving the issue.

KritiS
Community Moderator

If a suggestion helps solve your issue, please select Accept As Solution on the post so others can see the solution, too!
Beckyritchie04

Hi there! Yes, I have reached out a couple times to them. They said they have passed on my problems. But it’s still not working properly, so not sure what else to try.
Beckyritchie04

According to the most recent reviews of the app, it looks like I’m not the only one experiencing these issues. I’m very hopeful an update is released soon.
KritiS
Community Support Expert
Community Support Expert

Hi @Beckyritchie04 

We are sorry that you are facing difficulties with the app. 

We recommend you try updating the app to see if this helps to resolve the issue.  In case you are still facing difficulties then would you please provide us with the name of your district?

KritiS
Community Moderator

Beckyritchie04

Academy District 20
KritiS
Community Support Expert
Community Support Expert

Hi @Beckyritchie04 

We see that your district is actively working with PowerSchool Support who is reviewing the issue further.  For further updates, we recommend you reach out to the school. 

KritiS
Community Moderator

Beckyritchie04

Thank you!