SmartFind Express 20.10.0.0 Release

Highlighted
Padawan

SmartFind Express 20.10.0.0 Release

I registered for the SmartFind Express 20.10.0.0 Release webinar and was unable to attend due to an emergency.  I received the email below however when I click on the link it tells me I do not have access to this resource.  Could someone please help?

Email...Since you recently registered for our webinar on SmartFind Express 20.10.0.0 Release. You can find this on-demand recording here.

3 Replies
Highlighted
Community Support Expert
Community Support Expert

Re: SmartFind Express 20.10.0.0 Release

Hi @smorris.,

Thank you for posting in the Community!

There are different forums that are accessible by users in the Community.  Some forums are open to all Community Members while other forums are restricted to certain roles within a district. 

Currently, PowerSchool Designated Support Contacts within each district have access to the Product Communications area in the PowerSchool Community.

If you are not a Designated Support Contact, I recommend reaching out to a Designated Support Contact in the district to request assistance with any PowerSchool product. You can also email businessoperations@powerschool.com and PowerSchool will work with the current Designated Support Contacts within your school district to request the Designated Support Contact role is added to your PowerSchool account on your behalf.

Reshma
PowerSchool Community Support Expert
Remember to give Kudos to suggestions that help you!
If another user helps solve your issue, please select Accept As Solution on their post so others can see the solution, too!
Highlighted
Padawan

I have been updated to a Tech Contact for our school system.  May I get access to this webinar now?

Highlighted
Community Support Expert
Community Support Expert

Hi @smorris 

To avoid sharing any personally identifiable information, I have reached out to you through private chat to troubleshoot the access issue further. 

The private chat option could be identified as the envelope icon located beside your avatar on the top right-hand side corner of any page in the Community.

Sowmya Karmel
PowerSchool Community Moderator
Remember to give Kudos to suggestions that help you!
If another user helps solve your issue, please select Accept As Solution on their post so others can see the solution, too!