Smart Find Express Admin-Creating New Sub Profiles

Smart Find Express Admin-Creating New Sub Profiles

Hello, 

I am new to SFE and was past on the role set up from a previous coordinator mid-year. When creating New Sub Profiles, I was able to "create" and pass on set up to substitutes. However, I do not even see their names listed in my Subs, nor are they seeing job posts. When I search their access number it says not found, but if I try to recreate it, the access number is already used. 

What am I missing to set up my substitutes to have full access like the others already in the system?

@SmartFindExpress

@NewSubstitutes

1 Reply
KritiS
Community Support Expert
Community Support Expert

Hi @22576 

This may depend on the Admin Menu Access/Location access when you say "they do not even see their names listed". When you search access id, because there is no location in sub profile, so cannot find the substitutes. You can't create new profile with same access id because it does exist.

We recommend reaching out to the Technical Support Contact of your district who should be able to connect with the PowerSchool Support Team on your behalf. The Support Team would be able to take a closer look at setup , gather more information and provide further assistance.

KritiS
Community Moderator

Remember to give Kudos to suggestions that help you!
If a suggestion helps solve your issue, please select Accept As Solution on the post so others can see the solution, too!