Setting up labels for parent/guardians

jkopachynski
Trainee

Setting up labels for parent/guardians

I am trying to set up labels for parents/guardians so we can send out report cards.  I need the labels to print out for all contacts that are marked receives mail. We have many families where we need to send out reports to several different addresses and not all show up as first contact or even as second contact.  I was able to have two parents come up with different addresses but then it doesn't have the student's name at the top of the second contact's information and it also doesn't seem to follow the set up parameters of the labels.  Even worse when I add multiple students, the added information is writing over other labels.  Looking for a format that will work. This is what I currently have:

Parent/Guardian of:
^(First_Name) ^(Last_Name)

^(*Contact_info;max-pers=3;flags=receives-mail;CAT=demo,addr;VAL=lastfirst,street,city,stateprovince,postalcode)

Any suggestions to make this work?

1 Reply
Reshma
Community Support Expert
Community Support Expert

Hi @jkopachynski,

Using the *contact_info data access tag (DAT) you can add certain contact information to Mailing Labels by formatting various expressions.  You should be able to find more information from here.  If the DAT code that you had created is not working, we recommend reaching out to the Designated Support Contact who should be able to assist you further in connecting you with the PowerSchool SIS Support team and help you with the DAT code that should work.

Reshma
PowerSchool Community Support Expert

Remember to give Kudos to suggestions that help you!
If another user helps solve your issue, please select Accept As Solution on their post so others can see the solution, too!