Scheduled maintenance

gunderl
Padawan

Scheduled maintenance

I didn't get a notification of Powerschool having maintenance.  It has been giving me the same page all day about being down for scheduled maintenance.  I really need to update my grades.  Does anyone know when it will be back up?

1 Solution
BishalG
Community Support Expert
Community Support Expert

Hi @gunderl,

There is ongoing maintenance for North Carolina PowerSchool SIS customers this weekend. The team is working with the NC Department of Education to conduct the maintenance.

A notification was sent out to the Technical Contacts part of your district about the maintenance from the NCDPI office. 

We recommend contacting your Technical Contacts directly for more information.

Bishal G.
PowerSchool Community Support Expert
Say Thanks by clicking the thumbs up icon in a post!
If a suggestion helps solve your issue, please select Accept As Solution on the post so others can see the solution, too!

View solution in original post

3 Replies
BishalG
Community Support Expert
Community Support Expert

Hi @gunderl,

There is ongoing maintenance for North Carolina PowerSchool SIS customers this weekend. The team is working with the NC Department of Education to conduct the maintenance.

A notification was sent out to the Technical Contacts part of your district about the maintenance from the NCDPI office. 

We recommend contacting your Technical Contacts directly for more information.

Bishal G.
PowerSchool Community Support Expert
Say Thanks by clicking the thumbs up icon in a post!
If a suggestion helps solve your issue, please select Accept As Solution on the post so others can see the solution, too!
gunderl
Padawan

Thank you.  I couldn't reach anyone this weekend and I am trying to find out how long it will be down?

JyotishkaB
Community Support Expert
Community Support Expert

Hi @gunderl 

We found that the NCDPI was testing the server over the weekend and confirmed to update the districts when they can bring the software back online. Are you able to access the server and update your grades now?

Jyotishka B.
Community Moderator

Remember to give Kudos to suggestions that help you!
If another user helps solve your issue, please select Accept As Solution on their post so others can see the solution, too!