Scanview

Emmie1
Practitioner

Scanview

Have there been any reported issues of no network connection with Scanview?  I have attempted to scan bubble sheets since yesterday and they are not populating in Scanview.  This morning I turned off the machine and turned it back on to reboot it but when scanning one sheet as a trial, nothing is populating.

Please advise.

7 Replies
KristenM3
Rookie

Re: Scanview

I am having the same problem.  I also had this problem yesterday, but clearing my browser history seemed to fix it.  However today I am back to scans not loading.  When I open Scanview I don't see any scans since 10/7, and there have been plenty since then.  I have tried in both Chrome and Explorer.  Explorer did work for me briefly, maybe try changing browsers.

Emmie1
Practitioner

Thank you for the suggestion to clear my browser.  I'll try that but if I am not the only one who is experiencing this issue, I am concerned that this issue could be with the Performance Matters network connection.  I have also contacted our IT department to make certain the connection loss is not on our end.

PowerSchool Team
PowerSchool Team

Hello,

Thank you for contacting Performance Matters.  We did have an issue this morning with no scans displaying but it has been fixed.  All scans should be displaying correctly.

Thank you,

Marisa

KristenM3
Rookie

Thank you for the update. I do wish I had known this morning; it would have saved me the time and stress of trying to resolve the issue on my own. Why wasn't it posted on the status page? Thanks.
PowerSchool Team
PowerSchool Team

The issue did not last that long.  They found out it was not working and got it fixed pretty quickly.  Which is probably why they did not post it on the status page.  I will remind them to post to the status page the next time.   I apologize.

Thank you,
Marisa

KristenM3
Rookie

Thanks so much. I am now experiencing the same issue, as well as time-out errors on individual pages where I'm trying to save corrections. Is there another problem?
PowerSchool Team
PowerSchool Team

There is not a problem at this time that I am aware of.  I just logged in and moved around to a couple of different districts and did not get timed out.  If the problem perisists can you put in a case so we can better help you?

Thank you,

Marisa