Run a report that has total number of credits earned in middle school

adrianlefevre

Run a report that has total number of credits earned in middle school

Hi! I am trying to run a report that shows all credits a student has earned in middle school. For promotion requirements to 10th grade in NC, we can't take into account any credits earned in middle school. Rather than go through all 700 students manually, I am looking to run a report for all middle school credits earned. HELP! 

3 Replies
SAFFIYAT
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Hi @adrianlefevre

We recommend you try creating an Object report with Transcript Objects for middle schoolers which would help you in showing all credits a student has earned in middle school.

Let us know in case of further queries.

Saffiya Tasneem
Community Moderator

Remember to give Kudos to suggestions that help you!
If a suggestion helps solve your issue, please select Accept As Solution on the post so others can see the solution, too!
JeffG9
PowerSchool Champion
PowerSchool Champion

@adrianlefevreThe PSCB Custom Report bundle available for free at Power Data Solutions has a Potential/Earned Credit report that should give you what you need. Be advised you will also need the Base Resources Plugin to run the report.

PowerSchool Mentor

First are your middle school courses setup to earn credit?

If so you can extract the stored grades for the middle school and use excel to sort through the list to verify the criteria  you need to identify the students.

Of all the things I have lost I miss my mind the most...