Reporting

Reporting

I am needing help pulling a report 

7 Replies
PowerSchool Champion
PowerSchool Champion

Re: Reporting

While reporting options are different for every district, if you give a more specific goal many of us on here might be able to offer suggestions or at least point you in the right direction.

Doug Skinner

District Instructional Data Officer
Gateway Regional School District

Did your issue get solved? Please remember to give Kudos and/or select Accept As Solution on the helpful posts to thank the author and to help others find the solution.

Journeyman

I am new to Unified Talent, moved over from ERO. I need a report that gives me a specific type of credit that portions of my District have earned during a given time. Ex. CPE credits, Teachers + Librarians + Counselors, from 5/1/2019 through 12/31/2019. Any help you can offer is much appreciated.

Community Support Expert
Community Support Expert

Hi! @e008371 

To assist you further, would you please provide the name of the PowerSchool product/solution for which you would like to pull a report that gives a specific type of credit?

Muskan Sehar

PowerSchool Community Moderator

Remember to give Kudos to suggestions that help you! If a suggestion solves your issue, please select Accept As Solution on the post so others can see the solution, too!
Community Moderator
Journeyman

Unified Talent is the program we are using.  

Community Support Expert
Community Support Expert

Hi! @e008371 

Thank you for sharing this information.

There are multiple products that come under Unified Talent.  For example- Professional Learning, SmartFind Express, etc.  Would you please share the name of the product for which you would like to pull the report?

Muskan Sehar

Remember to give Kudos to suggestions that help you! If a suggestion solves your issue, please select Accept As Solution on the post so others can see the solution, too!
Community Moderator
Journeyman

I am sorry MuskanS, I am referring to Professional Learning with Unified Talent.

Community Support Expert
Community Support Expert

Hi! @e008371 

Thank you for confirming the Product name.

You should be able to run a transcript ad-hoc report that should give you this information.

Muskan Sehar

Community Moderator