Registration

PowerSchool Team
PowerSchool Team

Re: Unable to register child

Good Afternoon @CamilleB1!

Thank you for your post. The Registration Team has created a document to address some of the most frequently asked questions during the Registration season. That article may be found here: 

https://help.powerschool.com/t5/Registration-Most-Common/Family-Support-FAQ/ta-p/8198.

Should you have further questions, you will want to reach out to your school for assistance with login for the school district. That information is usually located on the district website, but since each district may have a slightly different setup, they should be able to better direct you to the correct registration URL. In the event they are unable to assist, they should be able to direct you to Support as needed!

Best,

JoshK

PowerSchool Admin

Remember to give Kudos to suggestions that help you! If another user helps solve your issue, please select Accept As Solution on their post so others can see the solution, too!
sherell123
Novice

i have been trying for hrs and i can't get through

Community Moderator waynero
Community Moderator

Hi sherell123,

I see you've been able to speak with Support about being unable to connect.

I hope they were able to assist you with a resolution.

Best,

WayneRo

PowerSchool Admin

Remember to give Kudos to suggestions that help you! If another user helps solve your issue, please select Accept As Solution on their post so others can see the solution, too!
Highlighted
CurtisCrew3
Padawan

Unable to register child

I click on the link at the school website and it doesn't go anywhere numerous people in my neighborhood and surrounding area have stated the same thing.
PowerSchool Team
PowerSchool Team

Good Afternoon @CurtisCrew3!

Thank you for your post. I will be reaching out to via private message to better assist you momentarily.

Best,

JoshK

PowerSchool Community Admin

caseyjohnson7
Novice

I believe I am having the same issues.  What is the fix?

PowerSchool Team
PowerSchool Team

Good morning @caseyjohnson7!

If the Registration link is broken and does not redirect you to the school's actual Registration page, you will want to reach out to the district to have them reconfigure their URL so it redirects to the right form. If you are redirected to a form page and it is showing that the form is currently closed, the district may not have opened the Registration site up just yet. In that case, you will want to reach out to the district to verify that the forms are ready for parents to fill out and submit and they should be able to make them available to you. 

Additionally, should you continue to have difficulty with access and if the district is able to verify the forms are available, we recommend reaching out to Registration Support. One of the reps there should be able to better determine the availability of the district's registration forms in your area and better direct you on how to access it successfully!

Best,

JoshK

PowerSchool Community Administrator

ksmash75
Padawan

I am also having issues with registering my child.

Community Moderator MichelleB
Community Moderator

Hi @ksmash75

Thank you for your post. Have you tried the suggestions Josh posted earlier in this thread to speak to the School District to confirm the registration is currently open, and if need to be escalate your specific issue to PowerSchool Support so that they can further troubleshoot the issue?  Please give these steps a try, if you haven't.  We would love to hear back what the issue / resolution ended up being. 

Warm regards,

Michelle B
PowerSchool Community Moderator

Remember to give Kudos to suggestions that help you! If a suggestion solves your issue, please select Accept As Solution on the post so others can see the solution, too!
ksmash75
Padawan

Thank you for responding, I'm sorry for just getting back to you. I am having trouble putting my information into the app. Would you be able to help me.