Readding a schedule

fmorales1
Trainee

Readding a schedule

Middle school counselor here....

As you all know, from time to time there are students who withdraw for whatever reason making them inactive on the system then return to us at a later time. We normally just plug in their previous schedule but I am wondering if there is an easier, time saving way to do this instead of manually having to enter the course number one period at a time? (such as a reinstate/readd option) Any tips would be greatly appreciated.

3 Replies
Reshma
Community Support Expert
Community Support Expert

Hi @fmorales1,

We recommend importing the student schedules to accomplish this in mass. Please find more information here

Reshma
PowerSchool Community Support Expert

Remember to give Kudos to suggestions that help you!
If another user helps solve your issue, please select Accept As Solution on their post so others can see the solution, too!
fmorales1
Trainee

Thanks for the suggestions but this wouldn't apply to mass number of students since they each have their own unique schedule. I'm using Eschool and work from the "schedule entry" page. You know how the schedule history is already there? I'm wondering if there is a way to simply checkmark the box next to the course number and on the dropdown menu towards the top there are options that say "clear, clear immediate, etc." An option that will allow me to reinstate the schedule would be so time saving.

KritiS
Community Support Expert
Community Support Expert

Hi @fmorales1 

When the student is withdrawn, there is an option to Preserve the schedule. You should use that option and when the student returns, then can restore the schedule as it was. 

Please let us know if this helps or in case of any further queries.

KritiS
Community Moderator

Remember to give Kudos to suggestions that help you!
If a suggestion helps solve your issue, please select Accept As Solution on the post so others can see the solution, too!