Re: Building a group or activity group to assign student to for attendance purposes.

kbruni
Journeyman

Re: Building a group or activity group to assign student to for attendance purposes.

I am looking for these steps as well.  Can I see the solution somehow?  We also use Power School SIS and I created an activity and enrolled them.  Now I want to search for all these students and export all of their contact information quickly.

2 Solutions
JeffG9
PowerSchool Champion
PowerSchool Champion

@kbruni  You can search [YourActivityField]# and then use Quick Export to export whatever fields you'd like.

View solution in original post

KritiS
Community Support Expert
Community Support Expert

Hi @kbruni 

I am sorry for the inconvenience.  Please refer to this document on advanced-search.

KritiS
Community Moderator

Remember to give Kudos to suggestions that help you!
If a suggestion helps solve your issue, please select Accept As Solution on the post so others can see the solution, too!

View solution in original post

5 Replies
KritiS
Community Support Expert
Community Support Expert

Hi @kbruni 

You can review this document on advanced-search to guide you with the steps to search for students using various fields.  We recommend reaching out to the Designated Support Contact of your district who would assist you further with the process of exporting contact information.

KritiS
Community Moderator

If a suggestion helps solve your issue, please select Accept As Solution on the post so others can see the solution, too!
kbruni
Journeyman

My Designated support person does not know the answer to my question and suggested I reach out to the PS community.  I did the advanced search and found this answer, but every time I try to review the answer provided, it just takes me to the original question, but no reply.  I think the person didn't accept it as solution so I can't see the response.

JeffG9
PowerSchool Champion
PowerSchool Champion

@kbruni  You can search [YourActivityField]# and then use Quick Export to export whatever fields you'd like.

Thank you so much!

KritiS
Community Support Expert
Community Support Expert

Hi @kbruni 

I am sorry for the inconvenience.  Please refer to this document on advanced-search.

KritiS
Community Moderator