Questions concerning Talent Ed - I need a support contact

mfgee
Journeyman

Questions concerning Talent Ed - I need a support contact

Hi,

I have some questions about how to change/set up specific permissions in Talent Ed, as well as to see if there is a way to automatically send regrets for a position once we fill and close it. I cannot find anyone to contact with my questions.

Thanks,

Marie

3 Replies
NinaRi
Veteran

Hello @mfgee,

Thank you for reaching out in the PowerSchool Community! We have created a case on your behalf and we will continue to follow up with you via the case. Thank you!

Nina R.
Did your issue get solved? Please remember to give Kudos and/or select Accept As Solution on the helpful posts to thank the author and to help others find the solution.
aascott
Trainee

I recently deactivated an application in talented. I thought it would go to the deactivated tab, but can no longer find the person. How do I get back to that applicant?

ParitoshT
Community Support Expert
Community Support Expert

Hi @aascott,

Have you tried to look for that application in the recycle bin? You can navigate through Configure -> Daily processes and then you will see that the system moves the older applications (generally more than a year but depends on your setting) into the recycle bin. If you need assistance in restoring your recycle bin then I recommend reaching out to the Applicant Support team through a support case who should be in a better position to take this forward for you.

ParitoshT

Community Moderator