I need acces to help files / customer support for Talent Ed

3 Replies
BishalG
Community Support Expert
Community Support Expert

Re: Program Support Talent Ed

Hi @Splacke

Thank you for reaching out to us.

Access to Unified Talent Applicant Tracking resources is available to PowerSchool Community users with a PowerSource account and Designated Support Contacts in the school or district.  We recommend reaching out to existing Designated Support Contacts in your school or district to request the access to be added to your PowerSchool account.

Alternatively, you can reach out to our Customer Operations team at businessoperations@powerschool.com and the team will work with the Designated Support Contacts in your school or district to request the necessary access on your behalf.   You can learn more in our article Hmm Looks Like You Don't Have Access Error Message 

You can contact PowerSchool Unified Talent Applicant Tracking Support from the Support > Chat menu from inside the application.  It is located at the bottom of the application as shown below.

image.png

Bishal G.
PowerSchool Community Support Expert
Remember to give Kudos to suggestions that help you!
If a suggestion helps solve your issue, please select Accept As Solution on the post so others can see the solution, too!
Splacke
Recruit

Our School Powerschool rep set up an account for me. But when I try to login it won't let me because my email address is already tied to an account that I had before. How do I proceed?

MuskanS
Community Support Expert
Community Support Expert

Hi! @Splacke 

To assist you further, would you please provide the URL of the account that you are trying to log in to?

Muskan Sehar

PowerSchool Community Moderator

Remember to give Kudos to suggestions that help you! If a suggestion solves your issue, please select Accept As Solution on the post so others can see the solution, too!
Community Moderator