Does any one else have repeated problems printing in TalentEd.
We have ongoing problems and it consumes way to much time trying to deal with the problems it creates.
Any suggestions would be appreciated as no one from the help desk will answer either.
Yes, it is getting impossible. I have to switch from Chrome to Firefox and see which one is working at that moment. Other staff are also complaining.
I am having the same printing problem. It has been going on for a while. This time of the year is about to get extremely busy. This printing issue slows down my work day.
For several weeks now we have been trying to print applications. It scrolls and scrolls and takes a long time to finally print. When you use other formats it will not print the heading of the application. Getting a bit frustrating.
Is there an update on the slowness of the print to pdf function on the Records checklist? I tried saving a document and it took an hour and twenty minutes to open. It's becoming a serious problem.
They have now posted a banner on the bottom of the site of an alternate, also more time consuming, way to print documents. If this problem had not been ongoing for months I would be feel more patient.
Thank you for reporting issues with difficulties with printing services!
The PowerSchool Development Team is aware of the issue and working to resolve the issue quickly. While the Development Team works to resolve the issue, please use HTML prints within the blue folder to print or view an application.
I too am having trouble viewing and printing applications. As someone mentioned, this time of the year it is going to start to get very busy. I tried to print in HTML and it won't print either. I sure do hope the issue is resolved soon.
I'm sorry to hear you are experiencing difficulties printing in Unified Talent!
I have updated the Development Team to inform them of issues with HTML printing as well. The PowerSchool Development Team is aware of the issue and working to resolve the issue quickly.
It is generating the PDFs faster now, but they are often unprintable as generated. We tried several differnent printers and it caused basically a memory dump (printing of random characters) on each one. We did have some success in Firefox by using the Shrink to fit Page Width option.