Previous Enrollments

Powerschool3040
Padawan

Previous Enrollments

Dear all,

Can anyone let me know how does the previous enrollment data is loaded in PowerSchool Transfer info page? Is it from any database or from front end.

I have an issue where a student is missing a particular grade level data in this page and I am also not able to extract the report card for that grade as well.

Any suggestions?

5 Replies
KritiS
Community Support Expert
Community Support Expert

Hi @Powerschool3040 

The re-enrollments table is where the records of previous enrollments are held. For further assistance, we recommend reaching out to the Technical Support Contact of your district who should be able to connect with PowerSchool Support Team. The Support Team would be able to take closer look at your setup, rectify the reason on why student is missing a particular grade level data in this page, and assist you further with the troubleshooting steps.

KritiS
Community Moderator

Remember to give Kudos to suggestions that help you!
If a suggestion helps solve your issue, please select Accept As Solution on the post so others can see the solution, too!
jkloss1625
Apprentice

This answer is not exactly accurate. We have a similar issue where a previous enrollment is listed under Transfer Info, but when you drill into it there is nothing. This happens if customizations are enabled to accommodate a plugin. PowerSchool is not able to help us, and their advice is to go through ALL plugins one by one and disable to test.  We've done that time-consuming exercise with no luck. I find it hard to believe the PS developers would allow a third-party plugin to break a core part of their database and not be able to help us trace it. Very frustrating and damaging to our relationship with powerschool. If I am misinformed, please, I am all ears.

Jim Kloss

Director of Technology

JyotishkaB
Community Support Expert
Community Support Expert

Hi @jkloss1625 

Please refer to this article: What-is-supported-for-the-PowerSchool-SIS-product to know the functionalities that are supported, partially supported, and not supported by PowerSchool. 

As mentioned in this article, when you customize any page in PowerSchool, if the code is not created/implemented with the PowerSchool provided customization tool, by standard practice, the only option we can provide to verify that the page is working, is disabling the customizations you made to the page. 

Jyotishka B.
Community Moderator

Remember to give Kudos to suggestions that help you!
If another user helps solve your issue, please select Accept As Solution on their post so others can see the solution, too!

cconrad
Hobbyist

We have had the same experience.  PowerSchool is useless without customizations and/or plugins.  This makes each instance of PowerSchool unique and their support staff tend to use that as the reason everything isn't working and it may be.  If only they had a piece of software that didn't need 3rd party customizations and a staff of programmers to make it usable.

jamiem7
Lead Community Moderator
Lead Community Moderator

Thank you for sharing your experience.   We do review enhancement requests and updates to our products.  I encourage you to share specific requests to have a feature built into a product directly with our Product team through our Ideas Portal.  Within the Ideas Portal, you can support, leave comments, and check status of ideas. 

Learn more about our Ideas Portal