Pre algrebra struggles

Fayeduff63-
Recruit

Pre algrebra struggles

I am trying to find out if we can be done with Pre Algebra. We are at 99% and have been struggling with this all year. I do know a math is required but he needs so much extra help and I am not the person to help as I am not good at math either. So can we be done with math this year and can you help with his classes for 9th grade to get the ball rolling. The rest of classes will be completed soon. Thank you Faye Duff

1 Solution
HeatherWeist
PowerSchool Mentor
PowerSchool Mentor

@Fayeduff63-   I suggest reaching out to Acellus to see what assistance they can provide. 

Heather Weist, MEd
PowerSchool - SIS Administrator, Commonwealth Charter Academy

PowerSchool Mentor/Champion

PowerSchool Mentor of the Year 2021 Winner

PowerSchool Beta Tester of the Year 2022 Winner

Did your issue get solved? Please remember to give Kudos and/or select Accept As Solution on the helpful posts to thank the author and to help others find the solution. Thanks!

Mentors_badgeChampions_badge

View solution in original post

3 Replies
HeatherWeist
PowerSchool Mentor
PowerSchool Mentor

@Fayeduff63-  You will want to contact the school district directly. 

Heather Weist, MEd

Did your issue get solved? Please remember to give Kudos and/or select Accept As Solution on the helpful posts to thank the author and to help others find the solution. Thanks!

Fayeduff63-
Recruit

So we are using Acellus would that be who I contact? We have not been affiliated to any school district since Covid to my knowledge but I may be mistaken. Thank you for the quick response and thank you for taking time to help me help my grandson.

HeatherWeist
PowerSchool Mentor
PowerSchool Mentor

@Fayeduff63-   I suggest reaching out to Acellus to see what assistance they can provide. 

Heather Weist, MEd