Powerschool account setup problem

cynthia_ayer

Powerschool account setup problem

3 Replies
BishalG
Community Support Expert
Community Support Expert

Thank You for reaching out to the PowerSchool Community!

To help me better assist you, can you please share additional details on the account setup problem you are having?  It would be helpful if you can share the link to the portal which you are accessing to set up your account.

Bishal G.
PowerSchool Community Support Expert
Say Thanks by clicking the thumbs up icon in a post!
If a suggestion helps solve your issue, please select Accept As Solution on the post so others can see the solution, too!
cynthia_ayer

I am trying to log in to Powerscource to take the certification test. Although I set up a Powerschool Community account, when I try to sign with the link that I was sent, It's saying I don't have an account. 

BishalG
Community Support Expert
Community Support Expert

Thank you for following up.

Access to PowerSource and PowerSchool Community are unique from each other. PowerSchool Community is a great place for members to access knowledge base articles, collaborate with other members working with a particular PowerSchool product in discussion forums.

PowerSource access is available if the Designated Support Contact in your district has created a PowerSource account associated with your staff email address.  Once a PowerSource account is created, the username should be your staff email address and a link should have been received to verify the email address.

If you haven't received any verification email, I suggest reaching out to your district's Designated Support Contact who should be able to help you get access to PowerSource. You can reach out to our Operations team as well at businessoperations@powerschool.com and the Operations team will work with your school district to request access to PowerSource on your behalf.

Bishal G.
PowerSchool Community Support Expert
Say Thanks by clicking the thumbs up icon in a post!
If a suggestion helps solve your issue, please select Accept As Solution on the post so others can see the solution, too!