PowerTeacher Access at Two Schools

bookerf
Rookie

PowerTeacher Access at Two Schools

Teacher has students in two schools and access in PowerSchool to both of them.  PowerTeacher will only allow her to put grades in one gradebook, which is her homebase school.  When she tries to create assignments in the other school's gradebook they post in her home school's grade book.  What do I need to do to allow her to be able to put grades in both gradebooks.  There is also a co-teacher in this situation that is having the same problem. 

3 Replies
JyotishkaB
Community Support Expert
Community Support Expert

Hi @bookerf 

When a teacher has access to PowerSchool for both schools, she should be able to enter grades in both the gradebooks. Would you please check if the Final-grade-reporting-term-setup for both the district is done properly?

This could also be a data error caused by issues with the term abbreviations in the district setup. In that case, we recommend that you reach out to PowerSchool support through a case and have them check your system setup for further investigation. 

Jyotishka B.
Community Moderator

Remember to give Kudos to suggestions that help you!
If another user helps solve your issue, please select Accept As Solution on their post so others can see the solution, too!

bookerf
Rookie

The final-grade-reporting term setup is correct.  PowerSchool was called two weeks ago and neither I nor the teacher has received any follow-up has been done. 

JyotishkaB
Community Support Expert
Community Support Expert

Hi @bookerf 

Thank you for the quick follow-up and for confirming that the setup is correct. 

In that case, we would have to check if it is a data error caused by issues with the term abbreviations in the district setup, as I mentioned earlier.

If you could not contact PowerSchool on-call, we recommend reaching out to PowerSchool support through a case using the case portal since they are working to fix a similar bug and can look into your system to know the exact cause. You can review how to create a case with PowerSchool Support by watching this video.

Jyotishka B.
Community Moderator

Remember to give Kudos to suggestions that help you!
If another user helps solve your issue, please select Accept As Solution on their post so others can see the solution, too!