PowerSource

Highlighted
Journeyman

PowerSource

I understand that my school has a current subscription to the PowerSource platform. However, I am unable to access the area because it suggests that my details are not correct. Who can assist me with this please? I am the Principal and nobody in the school seems to know what to do or who to ask.

Thank you

6 Replies
Highlighted
Senior

Re: PowerSource

Hey @CBailey

Thank you for reaching out for assistance on the PowerSchool Community!

Could you please give us more details regarding what specifically are you trying to access so that we can help you further with this. Are you attempting to access a link within the PowerSchool Community or a particular PowerSchool product such as PowerSchool SIS?

Please feel free to reach out to us if you have any further queries. 

Elston S.
PowerSchool Community Moderator
Remember to give Kudos to suggestions that help you!
If another user helps solve your issue, please select Accept As Solution on their post so others can see the solution, too!

Highlighted
Journeyman

I was trying to get into the Powersource account platform for training etc but its ok now because i have managed to gain access from other sources. 

regards

CB

Highlighted
Journeyman

I was trying to access the POWERSOURCE platform for training etc, not powerschool. However, I have managed to gain the access now.

regards

CB

Highlighted
Community Support Expert
Community Support Expert

Hi @CBailey 

Thank you for updating the post. We are glad that you got access.

If you have any questions, feel free to reach us.

Muskan Sehar

PowerSchool Community Moderator

Remember to give Kudos to suggestions that help you! If a suggestion solves your issue, please select Accept As Solution on the post so others can see the solution, too!
Community Moderator
Highlighted
Recruit

Re: PowerSource Access

Hello.

I have a question about PowerSource access.  When I am in this screen:  

arrene_downey_0-1598465945690.png

I click on "PowerSource" in the left Navigation Bar, I am then brought back to the PowerSchoolCommunity screen.   What do I need to do for PowerSource access?    Please help.  

Highlighted
Community Support Expert
Community Support Expert

Re: PowerSource Access

Hi @arrene_downey,

We recommend accessing PowerSource after clearing cache and cookies to see if the access is available.  Please let us know if that works.

Reshma
PowerSchool Community Support Expert
Remember to give Kudos to suggestions that help you!
If another user helps solve your issue, please select Accept As Solution on their post so others can see the solution, too!