PowerSchool SIS Case Portal Access

sallyrudduck
Journeyman

PowerSchool SIS Case Portal Access

I am unable to access the PowerSchool SIS Case Portal, it says I do not have access. I am a technical contact for META Solutions. Would you please update my accesses, thank you!

5 Replies
NinaRi
Community Support Expert
Community Support Expert

Hello @sallyrudduck,

Thank you for reaching out in the PowerSchool Community!  We created a case on your behalf, and will continue to follow up with you in the case about your access levels. Thank you. 

Nina R.
Did your issue get solved? Please remember to give Kudos and/or select Accept As Solution on the helpful posts to thank the author and to help others find the solution.
sallyrudduck
Journeyman

This issue has been resolved. Thank you!

SabrinaCee
Journeyman

This is also happening to me too!   I 've asked for help and I haven't been able to get anything done.   HELP is desperately needed in my corner.

NinaRi
Community Support Expert
Community Support Expert

Hi @SabrinaCee,

Thank you for reaching out in the PowerSchool Community!  You should now be able to access your case portals. If you continue to experience difficulty accessing certain resources, can you please send us the link to the area you are trying to access. This way we can take a closer look and work towards a resolution.   Thank you. 

Nina R.
Did your issue get solved? Please remember to give Kudos and/or select Accept As Solution on the helpful posts to thank the author and to help others find the solution.
SabrinaCee
Journeyman

Thank you so much!   I'm happy to see I can now respond and add cases as needed. 

Sabrina