PowerSchool Balance Alert

Clemmens

PowerSchool Balance Alert

We have our Powerschool Balance Alert setup to notify parent when Student's Lunch Balance falls below $1.00 and when Student's Fee Balance goes above $0.00.

I have parent who is receiving notification and the current lunch balance is $13.00 and there fees are paid. 

Has anyone run into this issue? I can't figure out why this parent would be receiving email when lunch balance is not below $1.00 and their fees are paid.

3 Replies
KritiS
Community Support Expert
Community Support Expert

Hi @Clemmens 

We recommend navigating to the Start page > choose School under setup > Under General > Click Balance Alert > Enter the information in the fields > Click Submit.  

You can find more information about the same in the link here.

To assist you further, would you please provide us with a screenshot of your version of the page and how you have set up the Balance Alert

KritiS
Community Moderator

Remember to give Kudos to suggestions that help you!
If a suggestion helps solve your issue, please select Accept As Solution on the post so others can see the solution, too!
Clemmens

Here are the screenshots of the PowerSchool Version and Balance Alert we currently have setup on PowerSchool.

KritiS
Community Support Expert
Community Support Expert

Hi @Clemmens 

I am not able to view the screenshots provided by you.  Would you please provide us with a screenshot again of your PowerSchool version of the page and how you have set up the Balance Alert 

KritiS
Community Moderator

Remember to give Kudos to suggestions that help you!
If a suggestion helps solve your issue, please select Accept As Solution on the post so others can see the solution, too!