PowerBi PowerSchool Intergration (AS A STUDENT)

JesseB08247
Padawan

PowerBi PowerSchool Intergration (AS A STUDENT)

Hello,

I am a sophomore in high school. My school uses Powerschool now after upgrading from RDS.

I am about to get a job and would like to have a visual insight into how my grades changed after/before I get a job. I am struggling to find out how to integrate PowerSchool into PowerBi. I have found that it is possible for teachers and admin to do this with an API key but I (as a student) would like to be able to do this. 

I also have seen that you can do this with Microsoft Azure, but my account isn't able to do this.

Is there anything I can do to be able to connect PowerSchool as a custom connector?

I am also going to ask Microsoft if they would be able to help me since this integration has been done before.

If anyone has done this or knows how to do this (FOR FREE as a STUDENT), Please let me know!

Sincerely,

Jesse

1 Solution
CindyOp
Community Support Expert
Community Support Expert

Hi @JesseB08247 

Thank you for reaching out to the PowerSchool Community.

I recommend you reach out to your district's PowerSchool administrator regarding integrating PowerSchool into PowerBI. They manage the access, licenses, and accounts for your district and will know what can be made available.

While you are using the PowerSchool Community, if you are having difficulties locating information that you are seeking, I recommend reviewing our article: Can't find what you are looking for? here are some Search tips to help!

Did your issue get resolved? Please remember to give Kudos and/or select Accept As Solution on helpful posts to thank the author and help others find the solution.

Cindy
PowerSchool Community Support

View solution in original post

2 Replies
CindyOp
Community Support Expert
Community Support Expert

Hi @JesseB08247 

Thank you for reaching out to the PowerSchool Community.

I recommend you reach out to your district's PowerSchool administrator regarding integrating PowerSchool into PowerBI. They manage the access, licenses, and accounts for your district and will know what can be made available.

While you are using the PowerSchool Community, if you are having difficulties locating information that you are seeking, I recommend reviewing our article: Can't find what you are looking for? here are some Search tips to help!

Did your issue get resolved? Please remember to give Kudos and/or select Accept As Solution on helpful posts to thank the author and help others find the solution.

Cindy
PowerSchool Community Support
JesseB08247
Padawan

Thank you!!